Welcome friend

...see the world through my eyes and wander in my thoughts. Be curious, be challenged, be encouraged...be changed.

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

music (22.5.10)


there's an orchestra inside
playing the music of my heart that i can't hide
the rhythm section keeps beating it into my head
the wind section bursts out shouting it loud
the brass section bellows and brags about it
the strings sweep the words over me with bows

there's a big band playing in my heart
there's a swing band swaying in my waist
there's a choir singing in my soul
there's a marching band marching through my mind

they all play, in variation, the same melody
it is a piece, a song, a composition just for you and me,
it is a truthful tune, and it is beautiful,
and if i could translate music into words
i'm sure the words would be: i love you.